Voltedge Market Research
It’s okay. A lot of people equate “market research” with boredom, piles of raw data, and worse. We think of it quite differently. Fun. Exciting. Enlightening. Well, we have a way with research.
Who wouldn’t want to know where the marketing opportunities in your industry are? What the people who are involved with buying your product care about. How to reach them -- on their own terms. How you can differentiate your products and services from those of your competitors. Just for starters.
Here are some examples of the type of research we conduct. We recommend the right mix, from qualitative and quantitative, electronic and traditional deployment strategies, one-time and ongoing, etc. to address the specific opportunities and challenges you are facing:
- Marketing communications audits: comparing how you are perceived with how your competitors are perceived
- Competitive assessments: assessing their strengths and weaknesses, and identifying opportunities
- Market opportunity assessments: assessing the size and growth of current or potential markets
- Customer needs assessments: identifying (and often tracking) what your customers care about, and how well you’re delivering
- Customer satisfaction surveys: customers will always tell you something important that you need to know, if you just ask in the right way
If what you need isn’t here, we’ll create a unique research approach just for you.
What we do is fairly easy to explain; it’s how we do it that makes the difference. Sorry: it’s a secret sauce for a reason.
Content Management System
Want to update our website yourself? You need a content management system (CMS).
“I LOVE the work you did for the Biotech Association. ”